Thursday, April 21, 2011

something i did not want



sometimes i juz wonder why God always always gave me
difficulties..
PROBLEMS..
disappointment ..
tears...
ANGER..
HATE..

something that i really really DON'T WANT will always happen..
but looking back,i know that God want to teach me a valuable thing..
perhaps this 'thing' i can't learn in textbook my only memorizing..
or by making flow chart or brainstorming..
something that a lecturer could NOT explain in details...
which is

the lesson of

L.I.F.E

the lesson of
...patience..
...loyalty...
...trust...
NEVER GIVE UP GIRL
and
be GRATEFUL for everything

after that i do smile again...well at least this thing make me feel that i do need GOD..
and also make me feel that i do need SOMEONE...;)
and that is why tears are creted..

" component of tears 1% is water and 99% feelings "
*and of course unless you like to put onions/spicy things/dust coming into your eyes,your eyes also will produce tears in respond to give warning :P

coming up:
lab work : stupid drug subject
test ethics : don't even read a word..haha
FYP correction : duh!

1 comment:

nia azalia said...

hmm..what a great words as TAZKIRAH..i like!!!!