Tuesday, January 10, 2012

updates

well hellowww everybody!!! i

i know u guys has been missing meeee (like i have 1000 followers but its okay to dream a bit)its been like ages since i did not wrote anything,it's all because i was so BUSY with my so called-MASTER study which i was thinking to quit but i CAN'T coz my BELOVED new brother in law keep saying "oh no dear sis,plssss keep hang on to finish master study coz this is the only thing that can guarantee your 4-figures SALARY in the future!"- n THANK YOU my bro-in-law for nvr give up in reminding me that for the 106 times..THANK UUUU!

anyway,i will be going to HUSM for seeking my master opportunities coz i cannot keep up my studies in Uitm due to my health problem (seriously,u dun wanna noe about my diseasesss),anyway i hope i cud have some kind-loving-understanding SUPERVISORS (yeah.-r-i-g-h-t) which i know it wud happen only in fairytales..but hey, HOPING is a gud thing-no harm-

and u know its getting really chill here in my hometown coz its raining seasonsssssss ( a season where u can do nothing but sleeeeepinggg heavenly wohoooo) but actually deep down in my heart i really hate this seasons,only idiots love to play under the rains (yeah juz like in BOLLY movies - but still SRK looks really HOT in dum dum chak song ;P) - i feel that rain brings u nothing but a disaster n also sick n weak bodies, but dun mistakes me for saying that ,wat i mean here is a HEAVY-NON-STOP RAIN,otherwise rain is one of God Bless,we all noe that,juz look at Africa-a country with a heavy shunshine with no rain,no crops,no food,no living ppl and only left with dead bodies- 'sigh'