Thursday, April 19, 2012

Who would have thought? (that this would happened)



Why you did this?
I hate it you know,
I swear to God I never want to cry over this,
but I always forgot that I am not that strong,
Why you are so mad?
You ignores me like I was nothing at all,
like we never know each other,
and yet you knew, that we are closer than blood veins,
I hate it that I love you,
I hate it when we have so many good memories to remember,
We shared almost everything,
We laugh at your stupid jokes,
and I am always glad that God gave me you.
YES YOU.
now you treat me like a stranger and that feel so rough,
I guess you think you had won this "war" ,
and tell you what,
YES U WON.
and if after all these had satisfied you enough,
You can always find me again,
I do not have anymore words to say.

- sis -





No comments: